Real Madrid ended 2012 on a sombre note with a loss to Malaga but 2013 has brought a glimmer of hope with Gonzalo Higuain returning to training. Here on The Real Madrid Fan, 2012 was a good year with plenty of ideas, suggestions and a lot of information (or I hope it did for you!).
A brief look at The Real Madrid Fan in numbers (courtesy Google Analytics):
- Visits – 37, 087
- Unique visitors – 34, 857
- Pageviews – 101, 248
- Pages/visit – 2.68
- Average visit duration – 45 seconds
- New visits – 91.81%
- Bounce – 8.87%
More than 50% of the visitors to the blog are English speakers (US English to be precise) with French, Russian and Polish behind it.
United States, United Kingdom, Indonesia, India, Poland, Malaysia, Spain, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are leading countries in bringing visitors to the website. Broken down into cities, Jakarata, London, New Delhi, Tbilsi, Yerevan (Armenia), Bangalore, Skopje (Macedonia), Jiddah and Palo Alto are the top ones. (If any of you are from there, thank you for reading and please spread the word :)
Top 10 Posts of the year:
- El Clasico Lookahead – Real Madrid Camp
- Be part of The Real Madrid Fan!
- Real Madrid Anthem
- Know Thy Madridista: Kay Murray
- Rafael Varane joins Real Madrid
- Barcelona – We lie, we cheat, we steal
- Jorge Mendes comes out in support of Cristiano Ronaldo
- Transfer Rumours (its back up and running again, BTW)
- 10 Conclusions : Barcelona 3-2 Real Madrid (SuperCopa second leg)
- Speculated Real Madrid jersey
Well I guess that’s it for 2012 and the website. Hoping 2013 brings in better things for the club and the website as well.
If you want to write for the website on a temporary basis or a permanent basis, E-mail me.
If you have any suggestions on what you like to read, any ideas or tips, again, E-mail me
If you are an advertiser, I love you that you’ve made this far into the post :) If you fancy having an advert on the website, please send your requirements via E-mail.