With Copa del Rey game against Alcoyano drawing Canteranos to start and AS claiming it to be “Night of the Canteranos”, here we are back with a crossword with everything about a former Canterano, captain, legend – Raul Gonzalez.
Most of the information is courtesy Phil Ball’s amazing White Storm book. (Have a read if you can!)
Anyway, good luck!
0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2011
- 1. Which manager gave Raul his debut?
- 2. As a child, Raul accompanied his father to which team's games?
- 3. Valdano spotted Raul's quality against this German team
- 4. In his first season with first team, Raul partnered with him in attack
- 5. Raul is a fan of this musician: Julio ********
- 6. Raul replaced this legend on his debut game
- 7. Against whom did Raul make his debut?
- 8. In 2001, Raul was second in Ballon d'Or standings. Who was first?
- 9. Raul's last goal for the club came at this stadium
- Time: 0:00:23 by Pamela on 2012-11-27
- Time: 0:00:49 by Aditya on 2012-11-27
- Time: 0:01:13 by jenny on 2012-11-27
- Time: 0:01:24 by Vamosblancos on 2012-11-27
You can also get the printable version of this crossword here so you can scribble at it when away from your computer :)