This week’s crossword is created by Riverscollide from Twitter and here after permission. Enjoy!
- 1. He set up an assist for Raul in a Champions League game against Man United which later caused Sir Alex Ferguson to remark: What does this player have in his boots? A magnet?
- 2. In his final game for Real, he scored a crucial equaliser against the same club he made his Real Madrid debut against.
- 3. Only other Spanish club Davon Suker played for.
- 4. He was sanctioned by UEFA for distracting Carlos Valderrama by grabbing his crotch
- 5. Was known from childhood as Osci which means Little Brother; is a Real Madrid legend
- 6. In 2001-02, he missed out on a double hattrick after missing a penalty in a 7-1 win against UD Las Palmas
- 7. Before turning to professional football management, he taught physical education in various schools in his home country.
- 8. This club's first team has five Canteranos; their coach is also a former Canterano.
- 9. Only member of the famous Quinta del Buitre to spend his entire career in Madrid
- 10. Only man to win El Clasico 5-0, playing for both Barcelona and Real Madrid
- 11. Famous words: Said he'd never trade his Madrid debut shirt for anything; not even Sara Carbonero
- 12. First Frenchman to win the European Cup, after helping Madrid beat Fiorentina 2-0
- Time: 0:00:00 by bleona koka on 2016-05-30
- Time: 0:00:23 by Jack on 2011-03-05
- Time: 0:00:24 by Barabanov on 2011-03-06
- Time: 0:00:55 by riverscollide on 2011-03-05
- Time: 0:01:32 by Pamela on 2011-03-05
You can also get the printable version of this crossword here so you can scribble at it when away from your computer :)
Thanks Riverscollide with the correction in one of the answers :)