Check out previous Real Madrid crosswords.
- 1. Roberto Carlos was signed from?
- 2. Number of consecutive titles in Europe (number)
- 3. After Real Madrid, Alfredo Di Stefano played for this La Liga side?
- 4. Alfredo Di Stefano stadium is the stadium for this Real Madrid junior side
- 5. Casillas beat him for the number one goalkeeper spot in 2002
- 6. This Dutchman joined Real Madrid from Chelsea in 2007
- 7. He is the Presidential advisor in the current board of Real Madrid
- Time: 0:00:48 by Pamela on 2011-01-29
You can also get the printable version of this crossword here so you can scribble at it when away from your computer :)